Refrigerated Compressed Air Dryers use Freon to lower the temperature of the compressed air. This temperature reduction condenses the water vapor within the compressed air into droplets, allowing it to be eliminated through an onboard condensate drain.
Castair Refrigerated Dryers are designed to maintain a 37 Degree F dew point, which insures that little condensation will be at the point of expansion at your air tool, paint booth or
- Easily maintained automatic moisture drain system, only cycles when water is present conserving compressed air.
- 115 volt, 1-phase, 60Hz electrical power supply with 9’ three prong power cord.
- Quick connect for refrigerant re-charge.
Stainless steel heat exchanger for even heat transfer and long life.
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R134a and R407c.
- Effective dual function, single body heat exchanger.
- Simple design with a reliable dew point indication.
- Maximum 232 psig inlet compressed air pressure.
- No computer logic, no programing needed.
- Small footprint and light weight.
- UL listed.
|Castair Model||CFM @ 37 F||CFM @ 50 F||In and Out Connections||Volt PH||Amps||Weight||WxDxH Dimensions|
Mount dryer on new compressor with a 3/4” NPT 3-ball valve bypass, metal flex hose, and vibration pads.
|#DM75||For RD59-11K or smaller|
|#DP100||For RD71-15K or bigger, bypass plumbed not mounted on compressor|
- Rated Capacities are based on Temperatures of 100 deg. inlet and 100 deg. ambient air @ 100 psi.
- For air temperatures of 150 deg F the capacity will be 55% of the above rating.
IE: A 100 CFM dryer capacity is 55 CFM @ 150 deg. F inlet air temperature.
Larger sizes are available. Please call for pricing.